Check our our upcoming Events
2021 HORSE SHOW SERIES
September 18, 2021
October 16, 2021
November 20, 2021
December 18, 2021
For more information check our our facebook page at facebook.com/lineitupequine or email Amy at email@example.com Join our FB page and Updates Group and get all of our upcoming information!
New 2021 we are now a Allstar Horse Show Association recognized show please check https://www.allstarhorseshowassociation.com to register and qualify for additional year end prizes Qualify to show in Harrisburg on Labor Day Weekend. Join and qualify at the top of your division by the closing date.
Line it Up 2021 Show Series
~Schooling Breaks will be held before each division as needed~
Leadline – Age 6 and under. Judged on equitation. Diagonals NOT to count.
1. Leadline Walk
2. Leadline Walk with Jumping Position Pole
3. Leadline Walk-Trot (Sitting Trot or Posting Trot) with Question and Answer time during line up
On/Off lead with individual trot down the long side: Open all ages. To be judged on equitation.
4. On Off Lead Walk
5. On Off Lead Walk, Halt
6. On Off Lead Walk, Trot Down the Long side
Walk Trot Individual Canter down the long side: Open to riders of all ages
8. Walk, Trot, Canter
9. Ground Poles- (Once around) Riders may trot course
Walk Trot Division – Open to all riders Judges on equitation
10. Walk, Trot – Equitation
11. Walk, Trot – Pleasure
12. Walk Trot Poles (Once around)
Riding Academy Pony Division – Open to junior riders on ponies 14.2 and under. Judged on equitation and manners of mount.
Fence height: 1 Ft
15. Over Fences (once around 4 jumps)
Riding Academy Horse Division – Open to junior riders on horses. Judged on equitation and manners of mount.
Fence height: 1Ft 6 inches Option: for Poles on the Ground
18. Over Fences (once around 4 jumps)
Riding Academy Adult Division – Open to adults riding school mounts. May ride pony or horse. Judged on equitation and manners of mount.
Fence height: 1 Ft 6 inches
21. Over Fences (once around 4 jumps)
Beginner Hunter Division: Open to all riders in their first 3 year of showing
Fence height: X-Rails
22. Beginner hunter Walk, Trot
23. Beginner hunter Walk, Trot, Canter
24. Beginner hunter Over 4 cross rails
Starting Equitation: Open to riders who have not shown over 2’
25. Starting Eq. Walk, Trot
26. Starting Eq. Walk, Trot, Canter
27. Starting Eq. Over Fences (Once around)
Baby Green Hunter: Open to all riders on horses or ponies in their 1st or 2nd year of showing or horses who are 7 years of age and younger.
Trotting in corners is permitted.
Fence height: Ponies: 1 Ft 6 inches Horses: 2 Ft 3 inches Option of: X-rails
30. Over Fences
Low/Open Hunter: Open to all riders on horses or ponies
Fences 2’ or 2’3”
31. Low/Open Hunter Over Fences #1
32. Low/Open Hunter Over fences #2
33. Low/Open Hunter Walk, Trot, Canter
The Following Classes will be held after Noon
Costume Class– At October Show and December Show
34. Open Costume
Open Pleasure/Western Pleasure: Pleasure judged on mount. (English or Western)
35. Open/Western Pleasure walk, jog
36. Open/Western Pleasure walk, jog, lope /Canter
37. Open/Western Pleasure Command
Fun Classes – Open to all Riders
38. Open Trail Mounted
39. Open Trail UnMounted
40. Egg and Spoon
41. Simon Sez
Miniature Horse Division -Open to all miniature horses 40” and under
Championship and Reserve will be the best of Showmanship. Trail and Jumping
42. Mini In-Hand Showmanship
43. Mini In-Hand Trail Class
44. Mini In-Hand Jumping with Jump off
45. Mini Driving